This is not a love(s) song(s)

1ra hora:

1. Alphabeat - Digital love
2. Kings of Convenience - Love is no big truth
3. Air France - Colapsing at your doorstep
4. South American Agriculture - Heaven
5. Devotchka - You love me
6. The Kinks - Love me till the sun shines
7. Willie Dixon - I don't want to make love to you
8. Yeah yeah yeahs - Maps

Pop Up
9. Lambchop - I'm thinking of a number
10. Lamchop - I belive in you
11. Lambchop - Ohio

12. Marvin Gaye - Let's get it on
13. Al Green - Let's stay together
14. M. Ward - Let's dance

2da hora:
15. Young Marble Giants - Looking for Mr. Right
16. Jacques Brel - Ne me quite pas
17. Diane Cluck - I'd like you as soon as I saw you
18. The Bees - Listening Men
19. Gilberto Gil - Domingo no parque
20. Sargasso Trio - Why do birds fall in love?

Pop na Pradaria:
21. David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust
22. David Bowie - Lady Stardust

23. Seu Jorge - Oh! you pretty things
24. Scott Walker - Two ragged soldiers
25. Beach Boys - God only knows
26. John Lennon - Oh my love
27. Nouvelle Vague - This is not a love song

Sem comentários: